New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs
An Organization of Individual Sportsmen/Women and Sportsmen's Clubs
NJSFSC Home :: County Chapters :: Camden
NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs
Camden County Chapter, Southern Region
An Organization of Individual Sportsmen, Sportswomen, and Sportsmen's Clubs
View the News-Notices Page for Upcoming Events
Camden County Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs meets the third Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at the Square Circle Sportsmen's Club. (No meetings in July & August.)
Green Sheet Application for Clubs, Organizations Membership/Renewel for County Clubs
Camden County is made up of the following clubs:
- Braddock Rod and Gun Club
- Clementon Gun Club
- Farragut Sportsmen's Association
- Great Plains Rod and Gun Club
- Grassy Pond Gun Club
- Hutton Hill Rifle and Pistol
- Inskip Antler's Gunning Club
- Iron Horse Rifle and Pistol Club
- New Jersey Conservation Officers Association
- New Jersey Quail Project
- Pennsauken Surf Fishing Club
- Rosedale Deer Club
- Square Circle Sportsmen
- South Jersey Enduro Riders Telco Rifle and Pistol Club
- United Bowhunters of New Jersey
- United Crossbow Hunters of New Jersey
- Wagon Wheel Gun Club
- Ray Neirle Chapter of the Trout Unlimited
We have a well-rounded chapter. We are looking for more clubs who fish. We have supported the New Jersey Forestry Association projects. We have an annual dinner in the winter. We also meet at various clubs around the county during the year.
Come out and listen to what we have to offer, and if you have a club, consider joining us!
For more information contact Bill Schemel at 856-931-5009 or Ed Cuneo at 609-567-9082.
Join Our Mailing List
Next State Meeting
NJSFSC AdvertisersClick here to learn more about our valued advertisers.
See our line of sportsmen apparel and other items... [click here]
New Number to Call
Operation Game Thief
All Calls Confidential
Call will be answered
by an Operator 24/7.