New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs
An Organization of Individual Sportsmen/Women and Sportsmen's Clubs
NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs
Monmouth County Chapter, Central Region
An Organization of Individual Sportsmen, Sportswomen, and Sportmen's Clubs
View the News-Notices Page for Up Coming Events.
BIRTHPLACE OF THE NJOA
Meeting the 4th Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. (Except July & August) at
The Freehold Fin, Fur and Feather Club, Burke Road, Freehold Township, NJ
About the Monmouth County Federation: Mission Statement
The Monmouth County Federation of Sportsmenís Clubs is a county affiliate of the New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmenís Clubs.
We are an organization of local clubs, statewide organizations and individuals united for the purpose of promoting the conservation and proper utilization of fish and wildlife resources, as well as the land and water resources that support them.
We are dedicated to the preservation, continuance and enhancement of, as well as support for, the traditional outdoor sports of hunting, fishing, trapping and target shooting.
We strive to preserve and protect our outdoor sporting heritage for the enjoyment of future generations of sportsmen and women.
The Monmouth County Federation believes in maintaining open lines of communication between members of the sporting community, affiliated clubs and organizations, other county federations, the Central Region of the New Jersey State Federation, the State Federation, the New Jersey Fish & Game Council, the New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife, the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and the New Jersey State Legislature.
The Monmouth County Federation accomplishes its Mission through the following activities:
- Regular meetings are held to provide an informational forum for members of the sporting community to exchange and gather information and express concerns related to issues affecting fish, wildlife and the outdoor sports.
- Affiliated member clubs and organizations send delegates to the meetings for representation. The delegates act as liaisons between their organizations and the federationís officers and membership by bringing concerns to the meeting and reporting back to their memberships.
- Individual federation members.
- Representatives from the State Federation and regional federation districts report and otherwise provide information at the monthly meetings.
- Representatives from the New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife and the New Jersey Fish and Game Council frequently attend our meetings in order to provide important information, answer questions and address concerns.
The Monmouth County Federation monitors legislative proposals that impact on fish and wildlife issues relating to the sporting community. Through legislative action we support bills and proposals that are in the best interest of our fish and wildlife resources as well as those that serve the interests of the sporting community. We work to oppose and defeat legislative measures and other initiatives that are not in the best interest of our fish and wildlife resources as well as those that would prove detrimental to hunters, anglers, trappers and shooters.
We encourage, support and sponsor activities that promote youth participation in the outdoor sports so that our sporting heritage will live on through our young people.
We welcome new clubs, organizations and individuals to join our federation, attend our meetings and join the state federation as well.
The Monmouth County Federation emphasizes proper, safe and lawful participation on the part of all individuals while engaged in outdoor activities.
To contact Monmouth County Federation or any of it's Organizations or Clubs, E-mail
Jerry Natale at Lttlzke@comcast.net or call 732-229-5159
President: Ken Ganson, 732-687-0814
1st. Vice-President: Jerry Natale
2nd. Vice-President: Steve Ferraro
Secretary: Lloyd Davis 732-616-7874
Treasurer: Lloyd Davis
Board of Director Central Region Susan Rothermel
State and Central Region Delegate's: Lloyd Davis, Jerry Natale Steve Ferraro,
Alt. Sue Rothermel,
Legislative and Logistical Coordinator: Randy Walton
Clubs, Affiliated Organizations and Contacts:
- Central Jersey Chapter Pheasants Forever, Richard Toaido
- Crosspile Hunt Club, Greg Lenhardt
- Freehold Fin, Fur and Feather Club, Lloyd Davis / Ken Ganson
- Haystacks Hunt Club,
- Monmouth County Rifle and Pistol Club, Randy Walton
- New Jersey Horse Council, Sue Rothermel
- New Jersey Outdoor Alliance, Anthony Mauro,Jerry Natale, Steve Ferraro
- New Jersey Trappers Association, Gerald Bracht
- Shore Wildlife, John Stankiewicz, Ray Seborowski
- Shot and Feather Hunting Club, Roy Matthews
- Sunrise Rod & Gun Club, Ron Cruse
- South Orange Rod & Gun Club, Steve Ferraro
- Traditional Archers of New Jersey, Gerry (Doc) DeCaro
- Turkey Swamp Rod & Gun Club, Charles Hendrickson, VinnyWalker
Join Our Mailing List
Next State Meeting
NJSFSC AdvertisersClick here to learn more about our valued advertisers.
See our line of sportsmen apparel and other items... [click here]
New Number to Call
Operation Game Thief
All Calls Confidential
Call will be answered
by an Operator 24/7.